All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArousal enables both female and male readers to understand their own and their partner's sexual desires. It offers radical ideas about sexual chemistry and explores the different ways in which men and women get excited. Both accessible and enlightening, Arousal is an important, jargon-free landmark in sexual psychology that is invaluable to anyone interested in human relationships.
- Author BiographyThe extremely charismatic and articulate Dr Michael Bader has over two decades of experience as a practising psychotherapist and psychoanalyst. He was until recently the Dean of the Psychology Department at New College, San Francisco. He is a regular guest on West Coast chat shows and contributes to popular culture and psychology magazines.
- Author(s)Dr. Michael Bader
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/02/2003
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Weight151 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.