All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe earliest descriptions of human chromosomes initiated the gemics revolution that is w upon us. Array Comparative Gemic Hybridization: Protocols and Applications explores the scope of what is w possible as far as documenting abrmalities associated with several human cancers. While the techlogy for interrogating the human geme continues to evolve, refinement of comparative gemic hybridization (CGH) using array CGH and related techlogies have provided ermous insight into human cancers at an affordable scale. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Array Comparative Gemic Hybridization: Protocols and Applications provides researchers with well-honed methodologies to learn these techniques for their own use in research or clinical diagstic laboratories.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number973
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight935 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDiponkar Banerjee,Sohrab P. Shah
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.