!Arriba!: Comunicacion y Cultura by Susan Bacon, Eduardo Zayas-Bazan, Holly J. Nibert (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $343.52+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $259.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- UPSILONArriba! Comunicacion y cultura is a highly flexible program-one that can be used effectively in a wide range of learning environments by students who learn in different ways and use techlogy to varying degrees. UPSILONArriba! has been consistently praised for its clarity and for providing materials that are both motivating and easy to use. We believe that you will find these qualities reflected in the sixth edition as well. From a new cultural focus in Perfiles that introduces the cultures of the Hispanic world through personal perspectives to new opportunities for cross-cultural learning throughout; learners can w interact with Spanish in a dynamic way. You can also gauge your progress with new section-ending 'Cuanto saben? activities that help you put everything together in realistic, role-play situations. With the new Presencia hispana tes, you can see that Spanish is right outside their your door in your local community, making learning Spanish applicable and useful in your life. See for yourself how this new, personal approach combined with the hallmarks of clear grammar explanations and a wealth of meaningful practice activities brings Spanish to life! Note: This is the standalone book, if you want Arriba!: Comunicacion y culturabook with MySpanishLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card order the ISBN below: 0205203337 / 9780205203338 UPSILONArriba!: Comunicacion y cultura with MySpanishLab eText (24 MO) Package consists of 0205032923 / 9780205032921 MySpanishLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for UPSILONArriba!: Comunicacion y cultura (24-month access) 0205740375 / 9780205740376 UPSILONArriba!: Comunicacion y cultura
- Author BiographyEduardo Zayas-Bazan is a native of Camaguey, Cuba. He holds an M.S. in foreign languages from Kansas State Teachers College, Emporia, KS, and a Doctor en Derecho degree from Universidad Nacional Jose Marti, Havana, Cuba. He is a Professor Emeritus in Foreign Languages from East Tennessee State University, where he was chair of the Foreign Language Department from 1973 to 1993. Over the course of his distinguished career, Zayas-Bazan has received numerous awards in recognition of his professional achievements and has held noteworthy positions within many organizations dedicated to teaching Spanish. In addition to writing numerous articles in regional and national journals, he is the co-author, co-editor, and translator of seventeen books, including UPSILONArriba! Comunicacion y cultura and Conexiones, published by Pearson Prentice Hall. ' Susan M. Bacon (Ph. D. Ohio State University) is Professor Emerita of Spanish at the University of Cincinnati and former Director of UC International Programs where she promoted and supervised all education abroad for the University. In the Department of Romance Languages she served at various times as Director of the Basic Spanish Program, Undergraduate Director, Graduate Director, and Assistant Department Head. In addition to her administrative duties, she taught Spanish language and culture, teaching methodology, and second-language acquisition. Her research interests include child and adult second-language acquisition, and the processing of authentic input. She is recipient of the prestigious Paul Pimsleur Award for Research in Education. She was Project Director for a four-year grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities in Mexico, and a Fulbright-Robles Scholar in Mexico. She is primary researcher for a considerable number of empirical studies, and has co-authored several elementary and intermediate-level Spanish texts including UPSILONArriba! Comunicacion y cultura, Conexiones, and Leyendas del mundo hispano, all published by Pearson-Prentice Hall. ' Holly J. Nibert (Ph.D. University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign) is Associate Professor of Hispanic Linguistics and Director of the Spanish and Portuguese Language Programs at The Ohio State University. Prior to joining Ohio State, Dr. Nibert served as Director of the First-Year Spanish Language Program at Western Michigan University where she was awarded the WMU Distinguished Teaching Award. Nibert's research interests include phonology and phonetics, the acquisition of a second-language (L2) sound system, and the principles and practices of L2 classroom instruction, instructor training, and language program direction. She has numerous publications on Spanish intonation and is co-author on UPSILONArriba! and the recently released intermediate-level program, Dia a dia.
- Author(s)Eduardo Zayas-Bazan,Holly J. Nibert,Susan Bacon
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width210 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.