All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical, down-to-earth guide for surface collectors of arrowheads and stone artifacts is designed especially for amateur archaeologists and people interested in learning how to study and collect artifacts safely and responsibly. The author reveals invaluable tips on: where to look for artifacts; how to identify artifacts; where surface collecting is permissible; starting and caring for your own collection. With more than fifty new photographs and illustrations of common and rare artifacts, this book is the perfect addition to libraries of amateur archaeologists thirsty for kwledge about preserving and interpreting the remains of a prehistoric culture.
- Author BiographyC. G. Yeager of Loveland, Colorado, is a lawyer, author, musician, and artist with a lifelong interest in archaeology, agriculture, Western history, rodeo, traditional country music, and baseball. Educated in agricultural business, economics, and law, he was a former law clerk for the United States District Court, District of Wyoming, and is a US Navy veteran of the Vietnam War. In addition, Yeager has been a member of the Loveland Archaeological Society, Inc., a nonprofit corporation, for the past thirty years, almost half of those years as chairman of the Loveland Stone Age Fair.
- Author(s)C G Yeager
- PublisherWestwinds Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitlePruett
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestwinds Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byGeorge C Frison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.