Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionAlluring ladies in invative outfits by Poiret, Lanvin, Chanel, and other designers exude wit, panache, and style. Lavish costumes for dining, dancing, and promenading are set against backdrops adapted from posters, photographs, and images from fashion magazines of the period. A delight for Art Deco collectors and devotees. 24 full-color cards.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Postcards
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date23/07/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height303 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.