All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 12 sheets of quality standard-size (500 x 700mm) gift wrap features Art Deco designs from the Victoria and Albert Museum, London. The wrapping paper is folded into a paperback book, which has a te-pad binding for a clean, easy-tear off. The Deco period began in 1910 when Art Nouveau slid out of fashion. Its highpoint was in 1925 at the Paris exhibition, the Exposition Internationale des Arts Decoratifs et Industriels Modernes, and the style culminated at the New York World's Fair in 1939. Art Deco brought an exotic, vibrant style to the most precious and exclusive works of art as well as to mass produced objects which were widely available. It became a universal phemen transforming the look of everything from factories and cinemas to fashion and photography. Art Deco is arguably the most popular style of the last century and one that has ermous appeal for people all over the world today.
- Author BiographyThe V&A is the world's leading museum of art and design with collections unrivalled in their scope and diversity. It was established to make works of art available to all and to inspire British designers and manufacturers. Today, the V&A's collections, which span over 2,000 years of creativity in virtually every medium and from many parts of the world, continue to intrigue, inspire and inform. The Victoria and Albert Museum, London, houses a permanent collection of over 4.5 million objects.Over 3.7 million visitors visit the V&A's various sites.
- PublisherThe Pimpernel Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Pimpernel Press
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width250 mm
- Height345 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.25New
- AU $27.33New
- AU $18.19New
- AU $31.54New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $35.96
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.22
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.96
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.74
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $36.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.