All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy focusing on children and adults with disabilities, each contributor offers critical research which challenges the n-transferable divide between us and them , encouraging art teachers, therapists, critics, and general readers alike to uncover their biases regarding the nature of art and education.
- Author BiographyALICE J. WEXLER Associate Professor and a program director of Art Education at the School of Fine and Performing Arts, SUNY New Paltz, USA.
- Author(s)Alice J. Wexler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.