All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonumental and modern. Intimate and rustic. Living sculptures. Created by thirty-eight of the world's most rewned designers, these are flowers as you have never seen them before. Once upon a time, flowers were merely beautiful. Now, they can be breathtaking (Rebecca Louise Law's installation of 7,000 roses strung from the Royal Opera House ceiling), mind-bending (Harijanto Setiawan's floral kaleidoscope), or surprising (Azuma Makoto's candy-colored bottled flowers). With an exquisite cover and monumental size, this elegant tome is both a gorgeous object to anchor a coffee table and a trip around the world of contemporary floral design. Through the work of 38 artists from 14 countries--from Amsterdam to Japan and from Spain to the United States--this collection shows the ingenuity possible for every occasion: decorations for weddings, arrangements for banquets, installations for shops and hotels, accessories for fashion shows, art gallery exhibits, and more intimate but less memorable displays for the home.
- Author BiographyOLIVIER DUPON is an expert in the fields of lifestyle and fashion. He began his career at Christian Dior and worked as a buyer for several large retail companies before running his own boutique. Based in Australia, he is the author of three previous books. www.dossier37.tumblr.com.
- Author(s)Olivier Dupon
- PublisherPotter Style
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Style
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2540 g
- Width262 mm
- Height343 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.