All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHundreds of fascinating colour photos reveal the wearable artwork created by today's top art jewelers of Europe, including one-of-a-kind necklaces, brooches, bracelets, rings, and earrings in gold, silver, mixed metals, glass, enamel work, found objects, and more. The artists are arranged alphabetically so readers may see the entire scope of their work on the page together. The artists provide personal statements about their work and its significance. These artists have created small sculptures that adorn the body and draw attention. This is the first book in the series to focus solely on the artists of Europe. Included among them are new artwork from artists readers have come to kw in the previous volumes and an introduction to the work of artists whose jewellery has t been previously seen. This is a valuable guide to current trends in art jewellery design for buyers, jewellery enthusiasts, collectors, and artists alike.
- Author BiographyCatherine Mallette is an editor at Schiffer Publishing. She is the former editor of Chesapeake Home, Living and Indulge magazines, both aspirational, luxury publications with a focus on fine art.
- Author(s)Catherine Mallette
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200+ colour photos
- Weight1575 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.