All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers a Marxist take on a selection of artistic and cultural achievements from the rap music of Tupac Shakur to the painting of Van Gogh, from HBO's Breaking Bad to Balzac's Cousin Bette , from the magical realm of Harry Potter to the apocalyptic landscape of The Walking Dead , from The Hunger Games to Game of Thrones .
- Author BiographyTony McKenna is a philosopher and journalist whose work has been featured in many publications including The Huffington Post, ABC Australia, The United Nations, The Progressive, New Statesman, New Internationalist, New Humanist, Adbusters, In These Times, Critique: Journal of Socialist Theory, Science and Society, Socialism and Democracy, Rethinking Marxism, Overland Literary Journal, Ceasefire Magazine and Marx and Philosophy Review of Books.
- Author(s)Tony McKenna
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.