All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionHow can museum educators facilitate experiences with artworks that are meaningful to viewers? How might educators negotiate divergences between visitors' perspectives and official information? What is the place of emotions and bodily sensations in art viewing? This book explores these and other questions key to generative gallery teaching.
- Author BiographyOlga Hubard is Associate Professor of Art Education at Teachers College, Columbia University, USA and collaborates in education initiatives with art museums around the world. She has deep experience as a museum educator, museum administrator and teaching artist.
- Author(s)Olga Hubard
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.