All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe great ancient Aztec and Mayan city-states dominated Central and Southern America before the arrival of the Spanish Conquistadores in 1519. Today the unique artistry discovered throughout the relics of both these majestic cultures continues to influence and delight many of us. With 100 beautifully drawn illustrations and designs, this gorgeous book evokes the stunning motifs and imagery of Aztec and Mayan artwork - and the physical and spiritual worlds from which they drew inspiration. Through colouring in this wonderful collection of steles and temples, motifs taken from traditional costumes, and exotic flora and fauna, you will be transported to ather time and place, and discover your own path to creativity and relaxation.
- Author BiographyMICHEL SOLLIEC is a French illustrator. After many years of working for an advertising agency and media group in Montreal, Michel returned to his homeland where he settled as a graphic designer and illustrator working for various publishing houses. His spare time is spent cultivating his love of drawing, illustration and painting.
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michel Solliec
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.