All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource contains over 24 step-by-step fully illustrated creative art activities that can be utilized with individuals or small groups in a variety of settings. The therapeutic themes addressed include feelings, self-esteem, anxiety, challenges, and grief. This book is a user friendly tool for any mental health professional working with children and who wants to move beyond using just worksheets and crayons in his or her therapy practice.
- Author BiographyJodi A. Dorson has over twenty years experience working with children in a variety of settings. She is a graduate of California Baptist University with a Masters of Science degree in Counseling Psychology. She currently works in a private practice setting in Riverside, California.
- Author(s)Jodi a Dorson MS
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.