All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt has been used in special education as a way of offering psychic freedom, if t bodily freedom, by providing a partial antidote to the social problems generated in an impoverished environment. This book balances theory with practical kwledge and offers critical research that challenges the biases regarding the nature of art and education.
- Author BiographyALICE J. WEXLER is Program Director of Art Education at SUNY, New Paltz, USA.
- Author(s)Alice J. Wexler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byRoger Cardinal
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.