All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first major survey of photography's place in recent art history.
- Author BiographyDavid Campany is a writer and artist, and Reader in Photography at the University of Westminster, London. He was co-founder of the organization Photoforum, which brings together theorists and practitioners working in the photographic arts. His published work includes essays in Rewriting Conceptual Art, ed. Jon Bird and Michael Newman (Reaktion, 1999); Postcards on Photography: Photorealism and the Reproduction (Cambridge Darkroom, 1998); Cruel and Tender: the Real in the Twentieth Century Photograph (Tate, 2003) and Stillness and Time: Photography and the Moving Image (Photoforum/Photoworks, 2006). He is the editor of the anthology The Cinematic (Whitechapel/MIT Press, 2007) and the author of Photography and Film (Reaktion, 2007).
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note220
- Weight1102 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDavid Campany
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.