All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOur modern conception of the Renaissance has been changed sustantially by the scholarship of the last 50 years, and the British contribution to this research has been ermous. An essential part of this scholarship is w made more widely available within this lavishly illustrated selection of lectures delivered by distinguished historians to the British Academy.
- Author BiographyGeorge Holmes was a delegate of the Press until October 1992. He is the editor of the Oxford Illustrated History of Medieval Europe (1988, OPB 1990) and the Oxford History of Medieval Europe (OPB 1992), and amongst his other books are The Florentine Enlightenment 1400-1450 (OUP PB 1992).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/1995
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous halftones, line figures
- Weight616 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGeorge Holmes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.