All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionRookmaaker's impact on the arts in the twentieth century was ermous. Laurel Gasque examines Rookmaaker's life and shows how he incorporated his biblical beliefs into his teaching, writing, and interaction with the arts.
- Author BiographyLaurel Gasque is a cultural historian, author, and lecturer who works with faculty and graduate students for Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship of Canada. She serves on the board of Image: A Journal of the Arts & Religion and is a contributing editor of Radix and a consulting editor of Christian History & Biography.
- Author(s)Laurel Gasque
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication02/11/2005
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Out-of-print date06/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight237 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.