All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionGenerative Systems, 1970s visionary art program, is revealed through colorful images showing how youthful, imaginative artists created images and sounds with electronic equipment originally intended for business. Four insightful articles set the context. This book is intended for museum and university art educators, but it is equally stimulating for college and high school-level art, science, and techlogy students.
- Author BiographySONIA LANDY SHERIDAN is a professor emerita at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, where she established the pioneering program Generative Systems in 1970. She is a Guggenheim Fellow, a three-time recipient of a National Endowment for the Arts grant, and honorary editor of Leonardo, the journal of the International Society for the Arts, Sciences and Technology. Her work appears in major museums worldwide. The 3M Company published her books Artist in the Science Lab and Energized Artscience, the latter for the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Edited bySonia Landy Sheridan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.