All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is your chance to get the inside track on the hottest street scenes today. - Incredible installations - Hot video links - Inspirational photos - Star artists - Art styles Could you be a street art star of the future? EDGE Street Art is written specifically for readers who struggle with longer sentences and paragraphs, but who want to find out more about this dynamic high-interest area.
- Author BiographyRita Storey started in children's books as a graphic designer but now works in various different roles, including author. She has a wealth of experience in children's non-fiction. As well as designing books, Rita has written titles on dancing, sport, and other non-fiction subjects. She lives and works in Devon.
- Author(s)Rita Storey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEdge: Street
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight244 g
- Width176 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.