All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurrounded by 140 acres of expansive lawns, meadows, and walking trails in the Berkshires of western Massachusetts, the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute is home to exceptional collections of European and American painting and sculpture, master prints and drawings, English silver and porcelain, and early photographs. Published on the occasion of the Clark's 50th anniversary, this handsome book combines beautiful images with engaging narrative to capture the unique experience of art in nature that has made the Clark one of the country's best-loved museums.
- Author BiographyTimothy Cahill is a reporter, critic, essayist, and photographer who has covered the arts in Berkshire County, Massachusetts, and the surrounding region since 1980.
- Author(s)Timothy Cahill
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2006
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleClark Art Institute
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.