All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished to accompany the third season of a groundbreaking four-year PBS series devoted to contemporary artists and their work, Art - 21 - 3 presents a behind-the-scenes look at the lives and work of sixteen artists at work today. Some are well established, others only w emerging. The artists discuss their work in their own words and in their studios. Each interview also illustrates selections from the artist's work, both in full-page images and small ones. The artists interviewed include such established figures as Laylah Ali, Ellen Gallagher, Roni Horn, Mike Kelley, Matthew Ritchie, Susan Rothenberg, Hiroshi Sugimoto, and Richard Tuttle.
- Author BiographyExecutive Producer of the Art 21 PBS series. She founded and was for 20 years Executive Director of ICI - Independent Curators International, an exhibition service for contemporary art. She lives in New York City. Executive Producer of the Art 21 PBS series. She founded and was for 20 years Executive Director of ICI - Independent Curators International, an exhibition service for contemporary art.
- Author(s)Susan Sollins
- Date of Publication21/10/2005
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleArt 21 PBS S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour /bw/tt photos
- Weight1320 g
- Width292 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMarybeth Sollins
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.