Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFrom planners, caterers, and entertainers to floral designers, ice sculptors, and lighting gurus, these compendiums share the passions and motivations of the event industry's most popular specialistsand even a few of their best-kept secrets to executing unforgettable occasions. Each affair is accompanied by lighthearted editorial, providing a lookbehind the scenes at birthdays, corporate functions, religious milestones, and charity galas. With beautiful, lavish photographs, these collections invite readers to walk the red carpet and enjoy the splendor of elite events thrown by world leaders, royalty, celebrities, and other members of high society.Featuring a stunning collection of photography and scintillating descriptions of exclusive engagements in both the Windy City and various othermidwestern locales, this comprehensive guide offers a rare glimpse into the world of extravagant galas.
- Author BiographyPanache Partners, LLC, is a publishing company based in Dallas, Texas, that specializes in developing upscale coffee-table books on luxury lifestyle subjects including architecture, interior design, golf, wine, art, event planning, and travel.
- PublisherPanache Partners
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Series TitleArt of Celebration
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPanache Partners
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight2640 g
- Width277 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.