All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionEgon von Neindorff dedicated his life to the kwledge and promotion of the classical art of riding. He never wanted to be a reformist but purely an interpreter. He truly understood the philosophy of classical riding and was therefore able to teach his numerous national and international students to develop their own style. The essence of classical dressage requires a deep affection for the horse, understanding, sensitivity, humility and devotion. In this book, von Neindorff illustrates in more than thirty chapters his profound understanding of the natural training of horses. It encompasses a body of kwledge, which was previously only taught at his riding establishment in Karlsruhe.
- Author BiographyEgon von Neindorff is the last true master of classical dressage. A successful rider, he left competitive dressage in the 1950s, not agreeing with the demands put on horses by modern dressage rules. He dedicated his time to teaching many international students in Karlsruhe, Germany. His achievements were acknowledged when he was awarded the German equivalent of an OBE ( Bundesverdienstkreuz ), and appointed a Fellow of the German Horse Society. He passed away on 19 May 2004 but his influence will live on.
- Author(s)Egon Von Neindorff
- PublisherCadmos Equestrian
- Date of Publication25/03/2009
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationBrunsbek
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCadmos Equestrian
- Content NoteOver 140 illustrations
- Weight1656 g
- Width240 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.