All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip Pullman's award-winning trilogy His Dark Materials had everything Nicholas Hytner, the new director of the National Theatre, could want for a modern audience, but for one thing: it was almost impossible to stage. Robert Butler's intimate backstage account takes us into the meetings, workshops and rehearsals where, over six months, Pullman's 1300-page vel--about daemons, armored bears and parallel universes--was transformed into six hours of drama.
- Author(s)Robert Butler
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleOberon Books S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.,
- Weight480 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.