All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Kathy Reichs and Patricia Cornwell, a gripping new thriller from British forensic psychologist and author, A.J. Cross. The New Year brings a gruesome new discovery for forensic psychologist Dr Kate Hanson and Birmingham's Unsolved Crimes Unit. A mummified body is found beneath the floorboards of a deserted lake house in Woodgate Country Park. The dead man was art student Nathan Troy, who disappeared 20 years ago, but evidence at the scene suggests the killer has been keeping an eye on his long-dead victim. As Kate begins to dig further into Nathan's past, she discovers a series of potentially toxic relationships. Why do his house mates refuse to talk about that time or their friendship with Nathan? And what was his connection to the beautiful and apparently promiscuous daughter of his professor? When the disappearance of a local teenager confirms that Nathan's killer is back, Kate and the team must work fast to untangle a web of lies and unmask a murderer who has lain dormant for 20 years. A chilling discovery, a young life in mortal danger, and a series of dark secrets that have been hidden for decades, ART OF DECEPTION is the thrilling new crime vel from professional forensic psychologist A.J. Cross.
- Author BiographyA.J. Cross is a Forensic Psychologist and frequent court-appointed expert witness. She obtained her Masters Degree and PhD at the University of Birmingham, the latter relating to children as witnesses within the criminal court system. Her professional experience has included consultancy work for the Probation Service within its sexual offender unit in her home city. She currently lives in Birmingham with her jazz-musician husband.
- Author(s)A. J. Cross
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight486 g
- Width158 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.