Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.43+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTimed to the release year of the game, The Art of Destiny showcases the stunning art and design behind one of the most highly anticipated new franchises in gaming today. From the mysterious dunes of Mars to the jungles of Venus and the abandoned aerospace installations on the Moon, Destiny takes players across the ancient ruins of our solar system on their quest to defend Earth s last city and become legend. To build this expansive universe, the team at Bungie drew from a multitude of inspirations from classic fantasy and science fiction worlds, the myth-meets-techlogy adventure of space operas, and the ornate design of medieval drapery juxtaposed with modern architecture all of which combine to create a world uniquely imagined down to the smallest detail. The Art of Destiny is a celebration of the dynamic art at the heart of the game, featuring hundreds of pieces of concept illustrations, cinematic imagery, early sketches, and world-building graphic design. Covering the meticulous artistic development behind each class, vehicle, weapon, and environment, this lush and comprehensive overview explores the game s sweeping world, grand scope, and vibrant visuals. (c) 2014 Bungie, Inc. All rights reserved. Destiny, Bungie, and the Bungie logo are trademarks of Bungie, Inc. in the US and/or other countries.
- Author BiographyThe creators of the game-changing Halo franchise, Bungie has grown to become a worldwide entertainment phenomenon. In 2010, Bungie teamed up with Activision to continue their mission of developing games that combine brilliant technology, beautiful art, intelligent stories, and deep gameplay.
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width279 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.