All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $48.73Trending at AU $50.83
About this product
- DescriptionIndian cuisine traditionally conjures up images of tantalising food steeped in fragrant spices, enriched with subtleties of different flavours, exotic methods of cooking such as dum, baghar, and dhungar. This haute cuisine has, however, remained the allure of specialty restaurants and gourmet cooks.Art of Indian Cuisine changes all that! Having perfected his mouth-watering recipes for over a decade, Rocky Mohan brings these luscious preparations within the convenient reach of a modern kitchen with ease. Lucid and simple instructions to cook in varying styles, making masalas at home, flavouring and smoking techniques - all possible with user-friendly gadgets and easy availability of ingredients, sets this book apart.
- Author BiographyRocky Mohan, who ranks high amongst India's most famous foodies, is a prolific cook book author; founder of the Delhi Gourmet Club, and a traveller.
- Author(s)Rocky Mohan
- PublisherRoli Books Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRoli Books Pvt Ltd
- Content Note80 colour, 4 b&w
- Weight635 g
- Width174 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.