All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a full-colour presentation of 25 artists, collectors, and fashion designers' homes, revealing the creative and unique ways owners express their personalities through interior design.
- Author BiographyPhotographer Barbel Miebach was born near Cologne, Germany, and has lived in NewYork since 1998. Her images have appeared in Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, Interior Design magazine, and the New York Times. Her other books include Inspired Styles. Journalist Claudia Steinberg writes on art, health, literature, and interior design, and her articles have appeared in the New York Times, Surface, and Interior Design magazine, among other publications.
- Author(s)Barbel Meibach
- PublisherMonacelli Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonacelli Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Note200 colour
- Weight1869 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.