All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionVery little has been written about the contribution that script editors make to the industry, yet they are an essential part of film and television script development. The Art of Script Editing provides a comprehensive overview of this vital role, examining its responsibilities and functions during all stages of the development process, both in film and television. A valuable resource for anyone developing a script matter where they are in the process.
- Author BiographyKarol Griffiths has been a successful script supervisor, script editor and development associate for more than 20 years. She has worked with companies such as Warner Brothers, Universal, Disney, Paramount and Fox Studios and runs her own freelance consultancy.
- Author(s)Karol Griffiths
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreative Essentials
- Weight196 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.