Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn hor of the color of calm. Turquoise and silver is an icon of the American Southwest. For generations, people have ogled these gemstones in pawn shops, jewelry shops and antiques stores, looking for a special piece of Native American jewelry that speaks to their heart. Southwest jewelry is w valued and collected around the world. Photographs of collectible pieces reveal what the attraction is about. Whether in shades of pale aqua or deeper aquamarine, blue or jade green, Mary Emmerling reveals that the collector's hunt is about color. And beyond jewelry, the color turquoise appears throughout the Southwest in architecture and decoration. After all, it's the color of calm. Mary Emmerling is the maven of American country style. She is the author of Art of Turquoise plus a series of books on American country decorating. Her most recent book is Eclectic Country. She divides her time between Santa Fe and Phoenix. Jim Arndt is author of How to Be a Cowboy and photographed Art of Turquoise as well as several Cowboy Boot books. He lives in Santa Fe.
- Author(s)Jim Arndt,Mary Emmerling
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLayton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Out-of-print date19/02/2014
- Content Note250 Colour
- Weight649 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.