All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 20th century was a revolutionary period in art history. In the span of a few short years, Modernism exploded into being, disrupting centuries of classical figurative tradition to create something entirely new. This astoundingly thorough survey of art's modern era showcases all of the key artistic movements of the 20th century, from Fauvism to Pop Art, featuring illustrative examples of some of the most rewned works of the era along with illuminating companion essays by expert critics and art historians. A vivid window into the collective psyche of the modern world's great artists, Art of the 20th Century is a must-have for any fan of contemporary art.
- Author BiographyFor many years, Dr Dorothea Eimert has led the Leopold Hoesch Museum in Duren, Germany. After studying art history, musicology, archaeology, and phonetics, she specialized in 20th century art. She published extensively on many subjects such as Expressionism, Futurism, New Objectivity, Concrete Art, Paper Art, and Contemporary Art.
- Author(s)Dorothea Eimert
- PublisherParkstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleEssential
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSirrocco Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1991 g
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.