Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $50.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRiflecraft has been completely igred since World War II, says Jeff Cooper, America's foremost rifle instructor. To remedy this situation, he took it upon himself to set down the fine art of the rifle before it was lost forever. In his -holds-barred style, Cooper instructs you in everything you need to kw about shooting the rifle, while entertaining you with tales of marksmanship, combat and big-game hunting. When the first edition of The Art of the Rifle was released in 1997, it received glowing reviews from every quarter. In this special colour edition, Cooper's eloquent and spirited prose is matched with beautiful, artfully displayed colour photographs illustrating exactly how the rifle is to be used in all kinds of circumstances. This full-colour, reference-sized edition also contains a new preface and a chapter on the Scout rifle that you won't want to miss. The Art of the Rifle is a training manual on the use of the rifle in the field, t at the firing range. The late Colonel Cooper taught marksmanship for most of his adult life and in doing so developed systems for imparting the necessary information and dexterity that lead to success. In his usual Spartan style, Cooper dispenses with the superfluous and gets right down to the essential elements. About the Author The late Jeff Cooper was one of the true pioneers of weaponcraft in the US. His numerous accomplishments include founder of Gunsite Ranch, editor at large of Guns& Ammo magazine, winner of the Outstanding American Handgunner award in 1995, Rangemaster Emeritus of the US Practical Shooting Assn. and long-time member of the board of directors of the National Rifle Association.
- Author BiographyThe late Jeff Cooper was one of the true pioneers of weaponcraft in the US. His numerous accomplishments include founder of Gunsite Ranch, editor at large of Guns & Ammo magazine, winner of the Outstanding American Handgunner award in 1995, Rangemaster Emeritus of the US Practical Shooting Assn. and long-time member of the board of directors of the National Rifle Association.
- Author(s)Jeff Cooper
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteFully illustrated throughout
- Weight658 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.