All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFINALIST, Indie Book Award - 2016 BEST INDIE BOOKS, The Huffington Post - 2016 BEST SPRING BOOKS, IndieReader - 5-STAR REVIEW, San Francisco Book Review - 5-STAR REVIEW, Readers' Favorite - 5-STAR REVIEW, IndieReader - 4-STAR (out of 4) REVIEW, GoodbooksToday. In his demanding world of high-powered, high-stress cardiology practice, Dr. Paul finds moments of disillusionment and discontent. After surviving a nearly fatal heart attack and open heart surgery at the age of thirty-nine, Dr. Paul's urge to find himself intensifies. What does a heart doctor discover as most important to the human heart?
- Author BiographyDr. Paul C. Ho is a cardiologist and a heart attack survivor. He has published numerous medical papers and is a reviewer for several medical journals. Art on the Human Heart is inspired by his love for creativity, exploration, and self-discovery. Dr. Ho studied engineering and medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Temple, Dartmouth, and Harvard. He was the chief of cardiology in a hospital system and was awarded several patents for his medical device inventions. Dr. Ho enjoys traveling to remote places and has worked in native communities including locations in Alaska. He lives in Hawaii with his pooch, Bear-Bear.
- Author(s)Paul C Ho M D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.