All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.47Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
About this product
- DescriptionHere are eight works of art from all around the world that aim to send a shiver down your spine. Terrible sea monsters, ghostly apparitions, hungry sharks - be ready for anything in this exciting but terrifying introduction to great art. A new and fresh way for children to look at world art. The book includes two page information spread about the artists and each painting. It features art from all over the world and many historical periods. It examines all different art styles including paintings, sculptures, prints and crafts.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Newbery trained at Bath Academy of Fine Art and has made a career out of writing for children about art. She also writes for museums and galleries, producing teacher's resources and children's guide books. This is her first book for Frances Lincoln.
- PrizesShortlisted for English Association's 4-11 Award for the Best Children's Picture Book 2007.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Newbury
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.