All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the primary focus of this book being on artistic techniques for card making, crafters will enjoy learning the processes for embellishing fabric, pressing flowers, using paper napkins to create stunning card art and creating easy hand-stitched designs for cards.
- Author BiographyI was born in Louisiana and have been a resident of Texas and Indiana much of my adult life. I've been interested in paper since the age of 5 or 6 - whenever a relative would give me a quarter, I'd head to the dime store to buy a little writing tablet or pack of paper. A few years later fabric came into my line of sight in learning to make doll clothes. Of course, I'd always enjoyed paper dolls, too. After learning to make garments in high school home ec, I majored in Home Economics in college. Sewing clothes for the family, making quilts, experimenting with embroidery was all a creative joy for me. In the 1990's I became interested in nature crafts and paper-making which lead to card making. It's been exciting and fun all along the way.
- Author(s)Janice E. McKee
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Note75 colour
- Weight159 g
- Width204 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.