All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description(Schott). Jane Frazee has made a major contribution to music education in the USA through her practical teaching and through her published works. In this latest book, new considerations are offered regarding the unique contribution of music to the lives of all students. You will discover how music learning relates to all learning, and you will find a curriculum model that inspires you and your students to make music, to make up music, and to make sense of music.
- Author(s)Jane Frazee
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width175 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.