All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArthur the donkey is having a party - but he wants it to be fantastic. So fantastic, that only fantastic guests can come! But when ne of his friends qualify to go on the guest list, he changes his mind - and everyone has lots of fun. * Orange/ Band 6 books offer varied text and characters, with action sustained over several pages. * Text type - A humorous story. * An invitation and reply for Arthur's party on pp22-23 offer a great opportunity to extend the story and link to children's writing. * Curriculum links - Citizenship: Choices living in a diverse world. * This story is paired with a n-fiction book on the same theme: How to Make Pop-up Cards by Monica Hughes.
- Author BiographyJoseph Theobold found great success with his first picture book Marvin Wanted More. Joseph has two books published in the Collins Big Cat series.
- Author(s)Joseph Theobald
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight110 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joseph Theobald
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.