All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArthur thinks his pen pal is more fun than his little sister. Little sisters don't do things like karate and wrestling - or do they? It takes a surprise letter to show Arthur that sometimes there's more to sisters - and pen pals - than meets the eye!
- Author(s)Lillian Hoban
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/04/1982
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleI Can Read Books: Level 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lillian Hoban
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.