About this product
- DescriptionNo matter how Buster reassures him, Arthur keeps having nightmares that he'll forget to put his pants on before going to school. So he and Buster devise a number of schemes to keep him from falling asleep . . . after all, he can't have bad dreams without going to sleep! Or can he? This hilarious Arthur Adventure is sure to strike a chord with parents and children alike.
- Author(s)Marc Tolon Brown
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleArthur Adventures (Pb)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width185 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.