All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionArthur is an OAP, hiding out from the world in his grotty high-rise. He'd move - if it weren't for his missing teenage son. Today is Michael's 18th birthday - will he finally come home? But the person Arthur finally lets in turns out to be someone else entirely. This boy is seeking refuge from The Fights - the raging riots sparked years ago by a torious computer game.
- Author BiographyHelena Thompson studied scriptwriting under David Edgar and April De Angelis at Birmingham University. Her plays Bluebeard's Wives (ICA) and Open House (the List's festival highlight of the year and Time Out's Critics Choice) are published by Plays International. Her short film High Above the Sky has two distribution deals, three prizes and over 20 festival screenings worldwide. She was on the National Theatre's attachment scheme and writes afternoon plays for Radio 4.
- Author(s)Helena Thompson
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight85 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.