All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionBilleh Nickerson is one of Canada's showiest poets; his work is colorful, witty, and wise, with undertones of sexy. Alternating between outlandish and poignant, Artificial Cherry heralds the return of Billeh's cheeky/sweet sensibilities. From Elvis Presley and glass eyes to phantom lovers and hockey haiku, you're never quite sure where Billeh will take you, but the outcomes are always worth the ride. Billeh Nickerson is the author of three previous poetry collections, including Impact: The Titanic Poems, and co-editor of Seminal: The Anthology of Canada's Gay Male Poets. He teaches creative writing at Kwantlen Polytechnic University in British Columbia.
- Author BiographyBilleh Nickerson is the author of the poetry collections The Asthmatic Glassblower, McPoems and Impact: The Titanic Poems as well as the humor collection Let Me Kiss It Better, and is co-editor of Seminal: The Anthology of Canada's Gay Male Poets. He is a frequent contributor to Geist magazine, and has performed at hundreds of festivals and readings in Canada and the US. He is also a silver medalist at the Canadian Gay Curling Championships, and Chair of the Creative Writing department at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.
- Author(s)Billeh Nickerson
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.