All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis first book on this fascinating topic is edited by one of today's most famous and internationally respected organic chemists, rewned for his pioneering synthesis of the cyclopropenyl cation. For his part, Ronald Breslow has brought together leading scientists in this expanding area to provide a vel overview of protein--, cyclodextrin--, metal-- and porphyrin--based artificial enzymes as well as enzyme--like polymers and dendrimers. A must for all scientists interested in this emerging field.
- Author BiographyRonald Breslow is Professor of Chemistry at Columbia University. In addition to his work on Artificial Enzymes and Biomimetic Chemistry (there is now an annual ACS Ronald Breslow Award in Biomimetic Chemistry), he has created novel aromatic and antiaromatic molecules, and a new approach to cancer therapy that is in advanced clinical trials. His numerous awards include the U. S. National Medal of Science. He is a member of the U.S. National Academy of Science, and an honorary member of the Royal Society (Britain), the Royal Society of Chemistry, the Chemical Societies of Japan and Korea, and the Indian Academy of Science.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication18/11/2005
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width178 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byRonald Breslow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.