All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the proceedings of the 8th Hellenic Conference on Artificial Intelligence, SETN 2014, held in Ioannina, Greece, in May 2014. There are 34 regular papers out of 60 submissions, in addition 5 submissions were accepted as short papers and 15 papers were accepted for four special sessions. They deal with emergent topics of artificial intelligence and come from the SETN main conference as well as from the following special sessions on action languages: theory and practice; computational intelligence techniques for bio signal Analysis and evaluation; game artificial intelligence; multimodal recommendation systems and their applications to tourism.
- Author BiographyAction languages: theory and practice.- Computational intelligence techniques for biosignal analysis and evaluation.- Game artificial intelligence.- Multimodal recommendation systems and their applications to tourism.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Number8445
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note186 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight997 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byAristidis Likas,Dimitris Kalles,Konstantinos Blekas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.