Artificial Intelligence Tools: Decision Support Systems in Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis by Diego Galar Pascual (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $190.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $287.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtificial Intelligence Tools: Decision Support Systems in Condition Monitoring and Diagsis discusses various white- and black-box approaches to fault diagsis in condition monitoring (CM). This indispensable resource: * Addresses nearest-neighbor-based, clustering-based, statistical, and information theory-based techniques * Considers the merits of each technique as well as the issues associated with real-life application * Covers classification methods, from neural networks to Bayesian and support vector machines * Proposes fuzzy logic to explain the uncertainties associated with diagstic processes * Provides data sets, sample signals, and MATLAB(R) code for algorithm testing Artificial Intelligence Tools: Decision Support Systems in Condition Monitoring and Diagsis delivers a thorough evaluation of the latest AI tools for CM, describing the most common fault diagsis techniques used and the data acquired when these techniques are applied.
- Author BiographyDiego Galar Pascual holds an M.Sc and Ph.D from Saragossa University, Zaragoza, Spain. He has been a professor at several universities, including Saragossa University and the European University of Madrid, Spain. At Saragossa University, he also served as director of academic innovation, director of international relations, pro-vice-chancellor, and senior researcher in the Aragon Institute of Engineering Research (i3A). In addition, he has been the technological director and CBM manager of international firms such as Volvo, Saab, Boliden, Scania, Tetrapak, Heinz, and Atlas Copco. Currently, he is the professor of condition monitoring in the Division of Operation and Maintenance of the Lulea University of Technology (LTU), Sweden, where he also is involved with the LTU-SKF University Technology Center. Widely published, Dr. Galar Pascual serves as a visiting professor at the University of Valencia (Spain), Polytechnic of Braganza (Portugal), Valley University (Mexico), Sunderland University (UK), University of Maryland (College Park, USA), and Northern Illinois University (DeKalb, USA).
- Author(s)Diego Galar Pascual
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note188 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.