All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can engineers teach a robot to think? Will machines ever be smarter than humans? With simple text, diagrams, comic strip stories and stunning photographs, this introduction to AI uncovers how intelligent machines can explore space, play games, create works of art, help surgeons and the armed forces, and lots more. Perfect for reluctant readers.
- Author(s)Henry Brook
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBeginners Plus
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width150 mm
- Height204 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.