All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a comprehensive, colorful, up to date, and accessible presentation of AI without sacrificing theoretical foundations. It includes numerous examples, applications, full color images, and human interest boxes to enhance student interest. Advanced topics cover neural nets, genetic algorithms, and complex board games. A companion DVD is included with resources, simulations, and figures from the book. Instructors' resources are available upon adoption. It includes new separate chapters on Robotics, Machine Learning, and Computer Games. It introduces important AI concepts e.g., expert systems, use in video games, neural nets, machine learning, and more through practical applications. It includes DVD with resources, simulations, and figures from the book. There are numerous instructors' resources e.g., solutions, Microsoft PP slides, etc. available for adopters.
- Author BiographyStephen Lucci holds a Ph.D. from the CUNY Graduate School and currently teaches computer science at The City College of New York. Dr. Lucci has published in the areas of high performance computing and artificial intelligence. Danny Kopec holds a Ph.D. from the University of Edinburgh and currently teaches at Brooklyn College. He has authored several books and journal articles and is an International Chess Master.
- Author(s)Danny Kopec,Stephen Lucci
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComputer Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Weight1678 g
- Width100 mm
- Height80 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.