All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, international experts report the history of the application of ANN to chemical and biological problems, provide a guide to network architectures, training and the extraction of rules from trained networks, and cover many cutting-edge examples of the application of ANN to chemistry and biology. Methods involving the mapping and interpretation of Infra Red spectra and modelling environmental toxicology are included. This book is an excellent guide to this exciting field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 458
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Livingstone
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.