All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAny healthcare professional with, or developing an interest in, clinical nutrition will be able to use this textbook as their sole source of information for the formation of a clinical nutrition support service of excellence. The first three parts of the book will enable a clear perspective of the metabolism and physiology of clinical nutrition to be related to the practical application of support techniques. The fourth part of the book highlights the role of nutrition support in specific disease groups. A number of additional chapters have been added, and modifications made to the content of chapters from the first edition to cover newer areas or areas of omission.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2001
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenwich Medical Media Ltd
- Content Note100 b/w illus.
- Weight2155 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byDavid Silk,George K. Grimble,Jason Payne-James
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.