All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParr examines each region's groundbreaking and unique cheesemakers. Profiles of individual cheesemakers offer up information about their operation and their cheeses. Appendices cover the basics of cheesemaking, including a glossary and a cheese basics section that lists various types of cheeses and how to pair them with wine and beer. The book also includes selected recipes from local chefs and cheesemakers.
- Author BiographyTami Parr is the author of the Pacific Northwest Cheese Project Web site (http://pnwcheese.typepad.com), the online authority for news and information on the artisan cheeses of the Pacific Northwest. Her articles have appeared in numerous publications including The Oregonian, Edible Portland, Mix, and Northwest Palate Magazine. She is currently the president of the Oregon Cheese Guild and a member of the American Cheese Society. She lives in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Tami Parr
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note8 color; 50 black & white
- Weight420 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.66New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.