All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $39.05Free postage
- AU $42.76Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBuild a Successful Art Career Do you want to establish or expand a career for yourself in fine art, illustration or design? 2016 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide you. Thousands of successful artists have relied on us to help develop their careers and navigate the changing business landscape. The 2016 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified market contacts possible. Grow your art business with these resources: * A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can find industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news, and much more (free subscription comes with print version only)* Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,700 art market resources, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs, and more* Articles on the business of freelancing--from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work* Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications, and websites that offer support and direction for visual artists of all types* NEW! Informative articles on the art of business, online social networking, and the benefits of slowing down to create better work* NEW! Special features on selling without begging, obtaining micro funding, beginning a Kickstarter campaign, and methods for accepting payment* NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including children's book author-illustrators David Macaulay and Melissa Sweet, fine artist Richard McLaughlin, manga author-illustrator Mark Crilley and editorial illustrator Rami NiemiCheck out ArtistsMarketOnline.com for more interviews, tips for selling your work, and our easy-to-use searchable database of markets!
- Author BiographyMary Burzlaff Bostic, Cincinnati, OH, is also the editor of Photographer's Market and ArtistsMarketOnline.com. She is a graduate of Georgetown College and the University of Cincinnati.
- Author(s)Mary Burzlaff Bostic
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Note50
- Weight885 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement41st
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.